Jumpers, couplers, connectors manufacturing －Yutaka Manufacturing Co., Ltd.－
1. The Company shall implement education and enlightenment activities for employees, and strive for suitable control of personal information.
2. In regards to currently held personal information, the Company shall take rational technical policies to work toward prevention of illegal intrusion into personal information, or the loss, destruction, or leakage, etc., of personal information.
3. The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the consent of the person, except when there is a legitimate reason to do so.
4. The Company may contract out a part of its operations, providing personal information to outside contractor, but in this case, these operation contractors shall sign agreements in regards to the handling of personal information, and take suitable control and monitoring to prevent its leakage or re-provision from a third party.
5. The Company shall observe the laws and regulations, and other norms, related to the protection of personal information, and strive for its improvement.
6. In acquisition of personal information, the Company shall specify the purposes for its use, and in addition to notification or public disclosure, notify customers of a response desk.